We help leaders and organizations navigate with humanity in an increasingly machine-dominated world.
“This is not a race against the machines. If we race against them, we lose. This is a race with the machines.” – Kevin Kelly
How will businesses leverage Artificial Intelligence to enhance the customer experience in a future dominated by technology?
What new business models will emerge in a world where Smart Contracts automate transaction processes and eliminate the need for intermediaries?
As Artificial Intelligence becomes increasingly integrated into our daily lives, how will companies ensure that ethical considerations are taken into account when designing solutions?
Tiago Amaral is a speaker and author focused on AI, Web3, and Innovation. He has worked with companies like Wipro, Etihad, TDWC, Amcham, and Metaverse Insider. One of the Top 10+ Web3 Speakers in the World, alongside speakers like Neal Stephenson and Ray Kurzweil, according to Champions UK. He talks daily about AI, Web3, and Innovation to more than 50,000+ followers on LinkedIn and gives keynotes for companies looking to understand the impacts of these technologies on their businesses.
Kaynã is a developer by trade and a builder in essence. Having worked in areas from robotics to gaming and with companies such as Volkswagen Teleperformance, he is always excited about learning and sharing knowledge from emerging areas.
Lucas Lima the founder and CSO of Profissas - School of Human Skills and Diversity, partner and former CEO of AAA, an innovation Edtech founded by Ricardo Amorim, partner and board member of Inevitable Future Institute, and a former member of Global Shapers, an initiative of the World Economic Forum for young leaders. He holds a postgraduate degree in Digital Business, a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, a degree in Technology, and a Leadership & Innovation certification from MIT. He is a professor and speaker on topics related to Leadership, the New Economy, and the Future of Work.
Andrea is one of the most requested keynote speakers about Digital Transformation, Leadership, Customer-centricity and Web3 globally, and he shares his thoughts and ideas at the intersection of business, technology, philosophy and neuroscience in his more than 200 keynotes per year to Fortune 500 companies. He holds more than 10 years of experience in multinational and tech companies: he was the Head of Tinder across Latin America for 5 years, and Chief Digital Officer at L’Oréal Brazil. He is an economist with a Degree from Bocconi University (Milan, Italy), and a MA in International Relations from Johns Hopkins’ SAIS (Washington, DC), and is now an MBA professor at Fundação Dom Cabral. He is a columnist at the MIT Technology Review Brazil, the official host of NVIDIA’s podcast in Brazil, as well as counts with more than 100k followers across social media.
Over 10 years of experience in design, management, project development and companies building, focusing on marketing solutions and innovation.
• Founder of buzzina.cx, marketing agency with more than 100 projects for global clients like AB Inbev, Anitta [singer] and Bayer.
• founder of beta101, branding and innovation consultancy specialized in community building and go to market strategy for startups and VC funds. Launched more than 5 startups in Brazilian market, from seed to series B.
• Interledger Foundation 2022 grant winner as Kult.pt advisor.
• as a speaker, I give more than 40 presentations a year, for companies and major events such as Blockchain Festival, WebSummit and Rio Innovation Week.
• writer and content creator with over 5m views per year on Linkedin.
• more than 10 years in the trenches of entrepreneurship with hard skills in management, innovation, and marketing, in markets such as consulting, advertising and venture capital.
Talk with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us more about your inquiry.